+ IMAGINE THIS SCENT +
A warm breeze. Budding succulents. Terrain parched by intense sunshine. Invisible waves of heat ascend from the dirt, as a clap of thunder releases a blast of salty ozone, and torrents of much-longed-for rain begin to fall. The woody aromas of the dusty desert floor rise, and the air around you becomes richer, fresher, cleaner. The color around you intensifies as the succulents burst with magnificent blooms and wrap you in a big, green hug of aloe and sweet agave. Desert monsoons bring forth one of nature’s most divine perfumes, but it is fleeting. With this fragrance, you’ll be able to experience this perfect essence whenever you wish!
+ NOTES +
Agave, Aloe, Sea Salt, Chrysanthemum Petals
Lavishly-scented soy wax melt handmade in the U.S.A. with all safe + natural ingredients. Poured in small batches. Infused with essential oils.
- Contains approximately 2.7oz (76.5g) of lavishly-fragranced, natural soy wax.
- Total weight (including packaging) is 2.8oz (79.3g).
- Diameter is approximately 3” round and 1” high.
- Our melts are poured by hand in small batches, so the actual product may vary slightly from photo.
- Average lasting time: We recommend using 1-2 wedges at a time, depending on the size of the room, and the strength of fragrance that you prefer. Each wedge will typically emit fragrance for 8-10 hours (time varies by scent).
- To prevent fire or injury, remove packaging before use.
- Use only in tealight warmers, or UL-listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.
- Read and follow all instructions included with your warmer before use.
- DO NOT leave wax melter unattended while not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT add water.
- DO NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
- Use only in well ventilated areas, away from flammable materials.
- Discontinue use if the warmer dish contains less than ½” of wax.
Our soy wax burns cleanly and is eco-friendly. We encourage our customers to please recycle.