If you’ve ever felt judged over your passion for pumpkin spice, then we should hang out! The love autumn has this incredible effect on those of us who love cooler weather and all it brings, pulling us into our favorite coffee shops and bakeries, as we salivate for that first taste of pumpkin after months of being absent from our palate. The same is true of candles and other fragrance-based products. When pumpkin season rolls around, we can’t wait to get that first whiff of the comfortable familiarity of warm, baked pumpkin. We get major festive feels just thinking about it! With spicy notes of cinnamon, nutmeg and clove, and sweet notes of baked pumpkin and vanilla graham cracker, this scent will surely warm your home and your heart!
Clean Burning, All-Natural Soy Candle. Lavishly-scented with Essential Oils.
Estimated Burn Time: 40 to 60 hours.
Each candle is filled with 9.5 (270g) of natural soy wax. The total weight of the candle with lid is 17oz (480g). Jars are approximately 3.5" tall and and 3" in diameter. As each candle is carefully hand poured in small batches; appearance may vary slightly from photo.
Soy Wax burns cleanly and the blend we use is eco-friendly. Please recycle when you have finished burning your candle.
- For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when ½ inch remains.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
- Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight.
- If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all the candles.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.