This scent is one of our favorites because it is familiar and nostalgic, yet the unique infusion of essential oils gives it an aroma-therapeutic, modern quality. Celebratory and spirit-lifting, yet comforting and relaxing. Cooling notes of camphor, eucalyptus and sage blend elegantly with evergreen notes of pine, juniper and cedar immersing the senses into a dreamy, frosted pine forest brightened by subtle notes of pear, red currant and berry. Always a favorite during the holidays, but so calming and fresh, you'll want to experience this scent all year long.
Clean Burning, All-Natural Soy Candle. Lavishly-scented with Essential Oils.
Estimated Burn Time: 40 to 60 hours.
Each candle is filled with 9.5 (270g) of natural soy wax. The total weight of the candle with lid is 17oz (480g). Jars are approximately 3.5" tall and and 3" in diameter. As each candle is carefully hand poured in small batches; appearance may vary slightly from photo.
Soy Wax burns cleanly and the blend we use is eco-friendly. Please recycle when you have finished burning your candle.
- For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when ½ inch remains.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
- Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight.
- If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all the candles.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.