IMAGINE THIS SCENT: The sun has set on summer, and blustery Autumn winds usher in cold, crisp weather. A swirl of heavenly aromas also arrives: crunchy fallen leaves, ripened orchards, mulched earth and misty woods. Revealing the distinct perfection of nature, this season of gratitude inspires us to get outdoors and soak up these heavenly aromas for as long as we can. It’s the mini-celebration before the mega-celebrations begin - spent taking long walks, playing in leaf piles, apple picking + hayrides. This scent encapsulates these sweater weather memories as one singular celebration of autumn!
Lavishly-scented soy wax melt handmade in the U.S.A. with all safe + natural ingredients. Poured in small batches. Infused with essential oils.
- Contains approximately 2.7oz (76.5g) of fragranced, natural soy wax.
- Total weight (including packaging) is 2.8oz (79.3g).
- Diameter is approximately 3” round and 1” high.
- Our melts are poured by hand in small batches, so appearance may vary slightly from photo.
- Average lasting time: If your warmer is large enough, we recommend using 2 wedges at a time, which will typically emit fragrance for 8-10 hours (time varies by scent).
- To prevent fire or injury, remove packaging before use.
- Use only in tealight warmers, or UL-listed electric warmers approved for wax melts.
- Read and follow all instructions included with your warmer before use.
- DO NOT leave melter unattended while not in use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- DO NOT add water.
- DO NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
- Use only in well ventilated areas, away from flammable materials.
- Discontinue use if the warmer dish contains less than ½” of wax.
Our soy wax burns cleanly and the blend we use is eco-friendly. Please remember to recycle.