For many of us, the best thing about autumn has to be the swirl of heavenly, harvest air that arrives when the temperatures drop. Crisp with the scent of apple orchards, crunchy fallen leaves, and frosted earth and woods, the distinct perfection of nature is revealed and inspires us to get out and breathe in that sweet autumn air for as long as we can. A time of mini-celebration just before the mega-celebrations begin, our emotions are elevated with excitement for the season to come. This scent embodies these memories, combining all of our favorite cool weather aromas into one singular celebration of autumn!
Clean Burning, All-Natural Soy Candle. Lavishly-scented with Essential Oils.
Estimated Burn Time: 40 to 60 hours.
Each candle is filled with 9.5 (270g) of natural soy wax. The total weight of the candle with lid is 17oz (480g). Jars are approximately 3.5" tall and and 3" in diameter. As each candle is carefully hand poured in small batches; appearance may vary slightly from photo.
Soy Wax burns cleanly and the blend we use is eco-friendly. Please recycle when you have finished burning your candle.
- For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when ½ inch remains.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
- Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight.
- If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all the candles.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.