IMAGINE THIS SCENT
The sun has set on summer, and blustery Autumn winds usher in cold, crisp weather. A swirl of heavenly aromas also arrives: crunchy fallen leaves, ripened orchards, mulched earth and misty woods. Revealing the distinct perfection of nature, this season of gratitude inspires us to get outdoors and soak up these heavenly aromas for as long as we can. It’s the mini-celebration before the mega-celebrations begin - spent taking long walks, playing in leaf piles, apple picking + hayrides. This scent encapsulates these sweater weather memories as one singular celebration of autumn!
Lavishly-scented, all-natural soy wax candle with crackling wooden wick. Made with clean ingredients + infused with essential oils.
Estimated Burn Time: 40 to 60 hours.
- Each candle is filled with 9.5 (270g) of natural soy wax. The total weight of the candle with lid is 17oz (480g). Jars are approximately 3.5" tall and 3" in diameter.
- As each candle is carefully hand poured in small batches; appearance may vary slightly from photo.
Soy Wax burns cleanly and the blend we use is eco-friendly. Please recycle when you have finished burning your candle.
- For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when ½ inch remains.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
- Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight.
- If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all the candles.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.