Few things in this world can make you feel immersed in luxury more than fresh, sun-washed linen. For this reason, we have considered ourselves faithful fans of linen-scented candles for a long time, and it was our mission to make a great one. We are happy to share that we think that we did! While sunshine and linen notes are definitely the headliners here, the supporting acts of bright lemon blossoms, white tea and lily of the valley take this already upscale fragrance into pure opulence. Sophisticated and romantic, we think you will find this fragrance more sultry than an epic saxophone solo at sunset! For those so inclined, we think this is a perfect bathtub fragrance. Lose the crowd, and let yourself sink in.
Clean Burning, All-Natural Soy Candle. Lavishly-scented with Essential Oils.
Estimated Burn Time: 40 to 60 hours.
Each candle is filled with 9.5 (270g) of natural soy wax. The total weight of the candle with lid is 17oz (480g). Jars are approximately 3.5" tall and and 3" in diameter. As each candle is carefully hand poured in small batches; appearance may vary slightly from photo.
Soy Wax burns cleanly and the blend we use is eco-friendly. Please recycle when you have finished burning your candle.
- For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when ½ inch remains.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
- Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight.
- If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all the candles.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.